Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tarea 8/22 - Translation

In response to several requests for a translation, including one from "From Michigan with Love," an anonymous poster (ahem, Adam) who has managed to blitz my comments section in the last few days (thanks dude - I am laughing out loud, both at your comments and at the Cards' chances for catching up). The following is my Tarea (Homework) from last week, which was, of course, originally done in Spanish. It's much more fun in Spanish - these are uber-simple sentences, people. Scroll down to the earlier post to see what it would look like en Espanol. (But even in Spanish, no one seemed to get No. 9...)

Question: How is your love for God?

Responses:

1. My love for God is like the love of a Cub for his mother.

2. My love for God is like the love of a guitar for its guitarist.

3. My love for God is like the love of a color for its painter.

4. My love for God is like the love of a citizen for his country.

5. My love for God is like the love of a ball for its player.

6. My love for God is like the love of corn for its farmer.

7. My love for God is like the love of chocolate for coffee.

8. My love for God is like the love of a drunk for a cantina (bar).

9. My love for God is like the love of a mosquito for a man.

10. My love for God is not like the love of God for me.

1 comment:

From Chicago with Love said...

haha I did not know I'm not identified on here! that's awesome...Maybe it's Adam...maybe it's not! hahahahahahahaha! :-)

Anywho...I love how Cub is the only word capitolized in the answer section...you have them on the brain! They will get swept anyway!