Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Offtopic: ¡Nuevo album de U2!

As if my endless comments on the subject weren't enough, I have to remind everyone that after five yes five years a new U2 album is finally on North American shelves!

And here's something wonderful: You don't even have to leave your house to listen to it! Amazon.com is selling the mp3 version for the amazingly low price of 3.99. So if you're on the fence, this might be a good option. And yes, I will shamelessly publicize for my favorite band any day. :)

The "Last Gang in Town," as Jon Pareles of the New York Times recently called my favorite four from Ireland, are also on Letterman all week long. Sadly, I can't find CBS on our hotel television, so I'm unable to see what they're up to with Dave in NYC. So watch it for me! Enjoy it! And stay tuned for more U2 posts. :)

PS - I'm not the only one excited. Check this out, from halfway around the world:

1 comment:

From Chicago with Love said...

do you need me to bring you an album since you are living in a hotel in the middle of nowhere or did you get one!?